15 Mile Family Bike Ride
- 1 rest stop, mostly flat route and ride past 3 vineyards
- Start Time at 9:00AM
- Family friendly start/end location at large county park with playgrounds
- Ride leaders guide you along the way
- Visit two parks on the scenic Umpqua River
- Optional vineyards you can visit along the route:
* Entry fees listed are for each adult.
Children in the same family under the age of 18 ride FREE, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
"The route was beautiful and easy (15 miles) :) Discovery Gardens is a very nice place to start and end.
Will go on a longer ride next year.
Thank you! "
Jeanne - Roseburg OR
REGISTER NOW SPACES FILL FAST
"It was beautiful!"
Trisha - Springfield OR
oregon labor day bike rides home | september bike ride routes | register now | ride FAQ frequently asked questions
15 mile bike ride | 30 mile bike ride | 50 mile bike ride (*most popular) | 75 mile bike ride | 100 mile century bike ride
teams | huffy toss | volunteer | other oregon bike rides | bike clubs in oregon | contact us