50 Mile Half Century Road Bike Ride
$50 (Our most popular ride)
- 3 rest stops, 2,000 ft. elevation gain and ride past 5 vineyards
- Start Time: 8:00AM
- Rest stop at Melrose Vineyards
- Rest stop at Henry Estate Winery
- Ride along the scenic Umpqua River
- Low traffic roads with good pavement
- Beautiful views of vineyards, forests, fields and mountains
- Optional vineyards you can visit along the route:
NOTE: The elevation gain by Map My Ride is not correct.
"Greater Roseburg should be very proud of this event. The 50-miler was beautiful and a quality course. The River Forks Park Discovery Gardens is an outstanding staging area and the organization was terrific. Not only the setting but the folks in support of the event were outstanding. This event brings out the best of Douglas County. I will certainly ride on an annual basis from here on out. Thank you!"
Brian - Drain OR
REGISTER NOW SPACES FILL FAST
"I did the 50 mile route, it was great! Not too hilly, great scenery, nice people on the ride."
John - Salem OR
oregon labor day bike rides home | september bike ride routes | register now | ride FAQ frequently asked questions
15 mile bike ride | 30 mile bike ride | 50 mile bike ride (*most popular) | 75 mile bike ride | 100 mile century bike ride
teams | huffy toss | volunteer | other oregon bike rides | contact us